game home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
game home

game home forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full 3D web game “Runescape”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Full 3D web game “Runescape” Empty
PostSubject: Full 3D web game “Runescape”   Full 3D web game “Runescape” Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Web game in the end can not be OK? I often ask myself this question. As we are optimistic about an Internet gold mine, web games, no doubt carries the hope of many people, the actual situation of the client online more and more powerful, so-called “unprovoked online games has long been the wind death, could not exist, web games we have seen the future trend of development must be “Micro-side” – that is the client. Or more simply put, is the adoption of online games produced by the FLASH or JAVA technology.

In 2008, according to data released by the iresearch iResearch Consulting Company refresh the display, the “World of Warcraft is still the biggest winner of the global online games market, accounting for 62.3 percent of the entire market share, far ahead of other games. Although the obvious advantages of the “World of Warcraft, however, came in second place RunesCape” to draw attention, this Chinese web game called “Wild World” with a 6.9% market share second only to World of Warcraft the world. “
I enter the game and found that the repository into the game “Runescape,” with a domestic “hieroglyphics strange tale” game download. This time, the the APPLET write the JAVA program has actually downloaded to the user’s hard drive, only with the JAVA language is widely accepted by the web browser now supports JAVA the APPLET. So users can run on a web page RunesCape “
New technology to create the game “RunesCape” I have lamented the JAVA program is strong in gaming applications, and web games future strictly speaking, is the future of micro-end gaming began to have great fantasy. Especially domestic web game developer, I believe the application of new technologies will be able to bring the earth-shaking changes. For the players, along with the growing popularity of web games, web games, 3D era, and perhaps soon arrival. This day and age, perhaps the era of web games really accepted by the public players!

rs gold
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescapegoods.com

Full 3D web game “Runescape”
Page 1 of 1